- Subscription Fees and Payment.
- You agree to pay the subscription fees and other charges incurred in connection with your subscription to and use of Superhero Academy (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the fees or charges were incurred. Please see “Enroll” for a list of the current Subscription Fees. All charges will be billed to your credit card.
- If you are authorized to receive Superhero Academy services through an arrangement with your employer, some or all of these “Subscription Fees and Payments” terms may not apply to you. Please contact your employer for details.
- Subscription fees are payable by credit card only. By submitting credit or card payment details to Superhero Academy, you warrant that you are entitled to purchase the Superhero Academy Services using those payment details. In the case of unauthorized payments Superhero Academy reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Superhero Academy newsletter. If we do not receive payment authorization or if any authorization is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your subscription to the Superhero Academy newsletter
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If at any time during the first 30 days of your subscription, you notify us by email at email@example.com that you are not entirely satisfied with the Superhero Academy Services and would like to cancel your subscription, we will refund your full subscription fee and cancel your subscription.
- Subscription Fees will be billed at the beginning of your subscription or any renewal. After the first 30-days of your subscription, all subscription fees and charges are nonrefundable. We may change the fees and charges for the next subscription period, by giving you advance notice.
- Renewal. Your subscription shall renew automatically, unless we terminate it or you notify us of your decision to terminate your subscription. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of subscription fees for the renewal term to your credit card.
- Access and Use.
The Superhero Academy Service is offered in two different versions: (1) Superhero Academy; (2) Superhero Academy Mastery. Certain sections of the Superhero Academy website or services are only accessible to users who pay to subscribe to Superhero Academy Mastery. Once you have completed the subscription process and your card has been authorized for payment, you will be given access to the appropriate Superhero Academy services sections.
- You are responsible for all use, activities, and fees associated with or arising from your use of the Superhero Academy Service. You must promptly notify Superhero Academy of any unauthorized or unlawful use of the Superhero Academy Service.
- Restrictions on Use.
Certain materials available via Superhero Academy, including without limitation Superhero Academy articles, are the property of Superhero Academy, its licensors or their respective owners as indicated. You may not remove or alter the copyright or trademark notice on any material on Superhero Academy.
- You acknowledge that Superhero Academy is a service mark of Superhero Academy and/or its licensors and you may not use it without written permission from Superhero Academy. All trademarks not owned by Superhero Academy are the property of their respective owners.
- You agree not to sell, publish, distribute, retransmit or otherwise provide access to the content received or accessible through the Superhero Academy Services to anyone.
- Changes to FirstWord. Superhero Academy reserves the right to make changes or modifications to Superhero Academy, including the manner of delivery and frequency with which Superhero Academy is provided to you. If you object to any material change in Superhero Academy, you may terminate your subscription by providing us with notice of your intent to do so and receive a pro rata refund for the unused portion of any prepaid term.
- Cancellation of the Superhero Academy Service. Superhero Academy may stop the operation of the Superhero Academy Service at any time without notice to you. If Superhero Academy cancels all or part of any of the Superhero Academy service, it shall not incur any liability to you, other than the pro rata refund for the unused portion of any prepaid term.
- Third-party Web Sites, Links, and Information. The Superhero Academy newsletter may contain information, products, and services provided by third parties and links to Internet web sites made available by third parties. These parties may have additional restrictions, terms, and conditions governing use of their content, for which you will be subject to. Superhero Academy does not control third-party web sites and Superhero Academy does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding information, products, or services associated with such web sites. The inclusion of any links to third-party web sites and Information in Superhero Academy does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with Superhero Academy with respect to any third party, any third party?s web site or its content, or any information, products, or services provided by a third party.
- Third Party Advertisers. The Superhero Academy newsletter may contain the advertisements of third parties. Any correspondence or any other dealings with advertisers found on Superhero Academy are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Superhero Academy shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Superhero Academy. Moreover, you shall not knowingly or intentionally interfere with the display of such advertisements.
- Nature of the Service. Superhero Academy is an educational and informational service for entrepreneurs, marketing professionals, other professionals and does not constitute any form of legal, tax, psychological, medical or other advice, recommendation or representation. No content provided through Superhero Academy is intended to be relied on for any legal, tax, psychological or other medical condition.
- Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability.
Superhero Academy PROVIDES SUPERHERO ACADEMY SOLELY ON AN “AS IS BASIS,” AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING FIRSTWORD AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ACCURACY. IN NO EVENT WILL SUPERHERO ACADEMY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, OR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF (OR FAILURE TO USE) OR RELIANCE ON SUPERHERO ACADEMY, EVEN IF SUPERHERO ACADEMY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT SUCH DAMAGES MAY ARISE. SUPERHERO ACADEMY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, OR TIMELINESS OF SUPERHERO ACADEMY AND SUPERHERO ACADEMY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF, FAILURE TO PROVIDE, DELAY IN RECEIVING, OR RELIANCE ON DATA OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN. In no event shall any liability of Superhero Academy, its affiliates, agents, licensors, successors, assigns, or legal representatives, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) in any way connected with Superhero Academy exceed the amount the Subscriber paid to Superhero Academy in connection with Superhero Academy in the 12 month period immediately preceding the claim.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Superhero Academy will not provide or release names of any personally identifiable information of its visitors or users to any third party without the visitors or users explicit permission.
- Superhero Academy directs editorial and other content to readers who are most likely to be interested in information about specific subject matter, as stated by the user.
- Superhero Academy measures site activity. Cookie technology helps Superhero Academy determine which features and services are important to which audiences so that we may know where to invest our ongoing development and creative efforts.
- Superhero Academy may request information from its visitors or users such as feedback from evaluation questionnaires in order to improve or enhance its current services or develop new ones.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.