If there is anyone who’s consistency is envious its John Lee Dumas from EntrepreneurOnFire.com
His daily podcast releases and automated systems are so incredibly well thought out that he has built a massive following known as Fire Nation as well as a whole lot of passive income (close to $250,000 a month at this point).
If there is any model for how I want Superhero Academy podcast to be run it’s this way but as I build this up – this time it was my turn to be a guest of a podcast!
My Worst Entrepreneur moment
- If you want to talk about failure, listen to this brutal turn of events. YIKES!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Business is about relationships, and creating value for – and THRU – those relationships.
Small Business Resource
- Calendly: Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect meeting time with Calendly. It’s 100% free, super easy to use and you’ll love our customer service.
Best Business Book
- Bold by Peter H. Diamandis
Couldn’t be more excited to share this episode with you and let you guys know…
- AWeber: AWeber has been providing reliable email marketing software to small businesses, bloggers, entrepreneurs and agencies for over sixteen years. Ready to grow your business with email? Visit AWeber.com/fire today.
- Call Ruby: Rediscover the lost art of human interaction withRubyReceptionists, a highly trained team of offsite receptionists. Try RubyFREE for 14 days with this exclusive offer for Fire Nation: visit CallRuby.com and enter promo code FIRE.
- Highfive: An easy-to-use integrated hardware and cloud software solution that allows you to meet face-to-face with your team no matter where they are. Go to Highfive.com/fire and request a free 30-day trial today.